The Leadership Team at St. Theresa Catholic School is responsible for the integration and coordination of all factors that contribute to excellence in education, including faith formation, instruction, organization, administration, technology and finance.
Father Manny Alvarez has been the Pastor of Church of the Little Flower since June 2019 and has a deep love for the education and faith formation of our students and school families. He is regularly present around the school campus, making himself available to students and staff alike.
Our school principal, Sister Rosalie Nagy, OCD, is a member of the Carmelite Sisters of the Most Sacred Heart of Los Angeles. Sister Rosalie’s gift of religious vocation, combined with her leadership and educational training, is a source of strength to carry out our school’s mission. While meeting and exceeding the academic requirements of the archdiocese, our association with the Carmelite Sisters helps foster an environment of respect, love for those in need and appreciation for God’s creation.
We have three qualified vice principals to ensure that the appropriate focus is given to every grade level’s specific nuances.
- Mrs. Nancy Capper manages our Pre-Kindergarten through Fourth Grade programs
- Ms. Gloria Marti manages the higher grade levels, Fifth through Eighth Grades
- Mrs. Cristina Guanche-Martinez oversees school-wide curriculum.
Additional members of the STS Leadership Team include:
- Nathalie Gonzalez, Admissions Director
- Ashley Sacks, Parish Development Director
- Mrs. Neuma Sanchez, Accountant
- Jorge Santibanez, Parish Life Coordinator/Director of Religious Education