Thank you for your interest in St. Theresa Catholic School. We encourage all parents to apply early, as applications for any new students are due in January of the prior school year. Please contact Nathalie Gonzalez at email@example.com for more information regarding St. Theresa School Admissions.
2024 — 2025 School Year Application Process*:
- Friday, January 12, 2024: Deadline to submit New Student Applications
- Saturday, January 20, 2024: Testing for Incoming Pre-K3 students: By Appointment Only
- Saturday, January 27, 2024: Testing for Incoming Pre-K4 students: By Appointment Only
- Saturday, February 3, 2024: Testing for Incoming Kindergarten and 1st grade students: By Appointment Only
- Saturday, February 10, 2024: Testing for Incoming 2nd – 8th grade students: By Appointment Only
- Week of February 26, 2024: All acceptance letters will be sent out
*Subject to change.
The following documents are required at the time of application. Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
- Birth Certificate
- Applicable Sacramental Records (Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation)
- Grades (Previous Year’s Complete Report Card and Current Year’s Report Card)
- Any Standardized Testing taken
- Pastor’s Letter of Recommendation (If not a member of COTLF)
- Teacher’s Letter of Recommendation
- Family Picture
Please note that application does not guarantee acceptance.