Thank you for your interest in St. Theresa Catholic School. We encourage all parents to apply early, as applications for any new students are due in January of the prior school year. Please contact Nathalie Gonzalez at email@example.com for more information regarding St. Theresa School Admissions.
January 15, 2022 Update:
Applications for the 2022-2023 Academic Year are now CLOSED.
2022 — 2023 School Year Application Process*:
- Friday, January 14, 2022: Deadline to submit New Student Applications
- Saturday, January 22, 2022: Testing for Incoming Pre-K3 students: By Appointment Only
- Saturday, January 29, 2022: Testing for Incoming Pre-K4 and Kindergarten: By Appointment Only
- Saturday, February 5, 2022: Testing for Incoming 1st – 7th grade students: By Appointment Only
- March 2022: Acceptance letters will be sent out
*Subject to change.
The following documents are Required at the time of application. Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
- Birth Certificate
- Applicable Sacramental Records (Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation)
- Grades (Previous Year’s Complete Report Card and Current Year’s Report Card)
- Pastor’s Letter of Recommendation (If not a member of COTLF)
- Teacher’s Letter of Recommendation
- Family Picture
Please note that application does not guarantee acceptance.