Thank you for your interest in St. Theresa Catholic School. We encourage all parents to apply early, as applications for any new students are due in January of the prior school year. Please contact Nathalie Gonzalez at email@example.com.
Applications are now closed. Please contact Admissions Director, Nathalie Gonzalez firstname.lastname@example.org. if you are interested in more information regarding Admissions at this time.
2021 — 2022 School Year Application Process*:
- TBA: Deadline to submit New Student Applications
- TBA: Testing for Incoming 2nd - 8th Graders
- TBA: Testing for incoming Pre-K3 and Pre-K4 students
- TBA: Testing for incoming Kindergarten and 1st Graders
- TBA: Acceptance letters will be sent
- TBA: New Parents Meeting, Comber Hall. 6:30 p.m
- TBA: Registration Due
*Subject to change.
The following documents are REQUIRED at the time of application. Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
- Birth Certificate
- Applicable Sacramental Records (Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation)
- Grades (Previous Year's Complete Report Card and Current Year's Report Card)
- Pastor's Letter of Recommendation (If not a member of COTLF)
- Teacher's Letter of Recommendation
- Family Picture
Please note that application does not guarantee acceptance.